During the 2020 Leadership Elections, candidates will be given the opportunity to submit an optional short video that will be included with their required written platform statement. Candidates are encouraged to create a video that highlights their positive contributions to the future of NACADA.
- One video per candidate
- Strict limit of 30 seconds or less
- Video title contains: your name and desired position
- Address the following information in your video:
- Candidate Introduction
- Position as listed on ballet
- Plan for service if elected to this position
- Videos will be submitted to the EO.
- Videos will be checked by the EO to ensure they follow the guidelines.
- Once approved, the video will be uploaded to your platform statement page by the EO
All videos must be created and edited by the candidate. The Executive Office (EO) can assist with the upload process but will be unable to assist with the recording or editing of any videos.