2022 Region Steering Committee Election
January 12-27, 2022
The Region Steering Committee helps the Region Chair set region direction through establishing goals and outcomes, aiding in establishing the region budget, carrying out responsibilities and initiatives, and providing historical perspective during transitions of region leadership. The Region Steering Committee represents the diversity of the region, as well as represents each geographical area within the Region. All Region Steering Committee roles are two-year terms, elected by the region membership, unless otherwise explicitly stated. Newly elected members will start their term at the Region Conference.
Qualifications and Requirements for Region Steering Committee Positions
• current member of NACADA, and maintain their membership through their term.
• attend both the Region and Annual conferences in-person (if possible).
• attend (in-person or virtual) all other meetings of the Region Steering Committee.
• Region Steering Committee members may run for election in a second consecutive term.
• After serving two consecutive terms, a member must wait two years before serving in another Region Steering Committee position.
Timeline for the Region Steering Committee Elections for 2022-2024 terms
• 11:59 p.m. Thursday, January 6 | Call for Nominations close.
• After nominations close, candidates will be posted below.
• January 12-27, 2022 | Region Elections.