Join us for this virtual event, joining NACADA members from Region 1 and Region 2 for the 2021 Virtual Region Conference March 10-11, 2021.
This two-day conference experience will feature
- six concurrent sessions with five live/semi-live sessions and several on-demand sessions.
- two keynote addresses from advising professionals on current topics.
- an orientation for new members and first time attendees to learn more about NACADA, the conference, and your specific region.
- a connection/networking time for each Commonwealth, District, Province, State, or Territory.
- a networking session hosted by your region’s conference committee.
- an awards ceremony with a Region update for both Regions.
- an optional virtual wellness activity.
- informal networking with advising professionals through the conference app.
A recording of each session will be available for 45 days after the conference, so you'll be able to watch (or re-watch) as many sessions as you would like.
Sign up for additional professional development during the Preconference Workshop Week, featuring workshops from all ten regions. Preconference Workshop Week is March 1-5. More information will be available soon.