Join us for this virtual event, joining NACADA members from Region 6 and Region 10 for the 2021 Virtual Region Conference April 22-23, 2021.
This two-day conference experience will feature
- six concurrent sessions with five live/semi-live sessions and several on-demand sessions.
- two keynote addresses from advising professionals on current topics.
- an orientation for new members and first time attendees to learn more about NACADA, the conference, and your specific region.
- a connection/networking time for each Commonwealth, District, Province, State, or Territory.
- a networking session hosted by your region’s conference committee.
- an awards ceremony with a Region update for both Regions.
- an optional virtual wellness activity.
- informal networking with advising professionals through the conference app.
A recording of each session will be available for 45 days after the conference, so you'll be able to watch (or re-watch) as many sessions as you would like.
Early registration ends at 11:59 p.m. central Thursday, April 15.
Registration closes at noon central Wednesday, April 21.