Welcome to the 2002 NACADA annual conference web page.
- The conference ran from Sunday, September 29, 7:00 p.m. - Wednesday, October 2, 11:30 a.m.;
- A variety of preconference workshops were held on Sunday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Additional fees apply;
- Opportunities for formal and informal networking with over 2000 attendees;
- More than 300 workshops, concurrent paper sessions and discussion sessions related to Academic Advising;
- Opportunities for professional development for all advisors;
- Discussions on critical issues in academic advising;
- A broad range of theoretical, practical and interactive presentations;
- Poster sessions featuring institutions' research and model advising programs; and
- Regional, Commission, and Interest Group meetings to provide access to advisors with similar concerns.
- Plenary speakers included Dr. Kermit L. Hall, president of Utah State University, and Dr. Trudy W. Banta, Vice Chancellor for Planning and Institutional Improvement at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
Utah State University
2002 Conference Program Chair