- The conference runs from Wednesday, October 1, 7:00 p.m. - Saturday, October 4, 12:00 p.m.
- A variety of optional pre-conference workshops will be held on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Additional fees apply.
- There are opportunities for formal and informal networking with 2,500 advising colleagues.
- Professional development for advisors is available through more than 350 workshops, individual concurrent and panel sessions and poster presentations on relevant topics
- Hot Topics (critical issues in academic advising) will be discussed.
- Presentations are offered in a range of theoretical, practical and interactive formats.
- Commission and Interest Group meetings bring together colleagues with similar concerns in over 35 specific advising areas.
- Region meetings introduce you to advisors from institutions in your geographic area.
All other questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org , thank you.