- Build on current skills
- Develop new skills
- Add to your professional network
- Find new perspectives on professional goals and possibilities
- Boost your resume
- Set yourself apart from peers when applying for that first job
When considering potential internships, keep both short and long-term goals in mind. Position descriptions are designed to give applicants insight into choosing a good fit. Before applying, consider whether the opportunity aligns with your career goals and objectives.
NACADA members looking for internship opportunities might consider networking opportunities:
- Reach out to the NACADA Region Chair
- Volunteer at or attend a NACADA sponsored region event (i.e. conference or drive-in)
- Join the NACADA Region social media (i.e. Facebook group)
- Contact institutions near your desired location to see if an internship might be available.
Have questions or comments? Email us