The Academic Advising Manager will oversee the academic advising team for all programs on ground and online. The Manager is responsible for providing oversight on strategic planning, managing, assessing, and leading the team’s initiatives in student success, retention, and academic planning. The Academic Advising Manager will report directly to the Dean of Students.
• Perform functions as part of a 360 degree advising process.
• Assist students through the registration process.
• Direct partnerships with all academic departments to provide comprehensive advising and support services for on-ground and online students.
• Collaborate with the Office of Admissions to gain an in-depth understanding of prospective and current students.
• Direct strategic planning, developing, and implementing assessment plans for advising programs.
• Coordinate registration days/events.
• Provide oversight on managing and training the academic team for improvements and a student-oriented approach.
• Conduct assessments and recommendations to ensure workflow and process are aligned with Bay State College’s goals.
• Track performance measures to assess programs and employee success.
• Keep up-to-date with the policies and procedures to inform and train the team members.
• Assist with departmental budget management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Submit an online application: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/390224
Bay State College is a private career-focused college founded in 1946 in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. With a mission to prepare students for successful careers and global citizenship through academic rigor and individualized support. Bay State College seeks candidates who will be leaders in fulfilling that Mission.
Benefits and Perks
• Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Life, AD&D, Short, and Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401K Retirement Plan
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Floating and Birthday Holiday
• Vacation and Sick Time
• Personal Days
• Professional Development
• Employee Assistance Program
Human Resources at HumanResources@baystate.edu