Alternative Admission Track Success Coordinator
Categories: Southeast Region 4
|College of Chiropractic
|Jun 7 2019 10:00PM
The Alternative Admissions Track (AAT) Success Coordinator provides management of the AAT program and related activities in the College of Chiropractic. Functions as the primary college contact and support personnel for AAT students. Additionally, will assist AAT students to navigate the academic/clinical experience while working collaboratively to develop proactive strategies and provide guidance for academic/clinical programs, social integration, and access to institutional resources.
- Meet with returning students either in person or via phone to review academic standing, registration status, program requirements, assist with student planning and answer basic program questions.
- Answer questions from new and returning students regarding courses, registration process, and general advisement.
- Maintains accurate and appropriate information regarding caseload, and term to term management of that case load
- Send check-in emails to current caseload and update communication on STRK 5. Coordinate and problem solves with other academic and administrative support services to provide a positive experience for the student.
- Maintains accurate and appropriate information regarding caseload, and term to term management of that case load.
- Assist with and coordinate administrative holds on registration
- Provide timely data and reports as requested and directed.
- Contact all new AAT admitted students, meet with or phone conference with students to provide advisement, and meet with them at new student Orientation.
- Creates and monitors contracts for all AAT students and develops yearly plans for completion project students.
- Meets with students during appropriate times in the quarter to review their progress, discuss their concerns and make appropriate recommendations and referrals.
- Check Grades proactively contacting and meeting with students struggling in courses.
- Maintains a term-by-term tracking system to assess AAT student performance and track interventions/recommendations/course progress on an ongoing basis for each AAT student.
- Compiles, analyzes, reports and monitors AAT Data. Examples, not limited to, end of quarter report, PEAR for CCE, evaluation of failed courses, and completion project information.
Apply at this link- https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b7f2041e-f961-4f13-b6c0-bd9a33be9f7a&ccId=162624380_7744&jobId=273335&lang=en_US&source=CC4
- Terminal degree in related field (DC, Higher Education, Student Affairs, etc.).
- Professional experience working directly with students in an academic/clinical/advising setting.
- Five years of administrative experience in higher education to include program development and oversight, data analysis, and program management
- Experience with curriculum and course scheduling.
- Able to perform duties independently with general supervision.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and follow office procedures.
- Must be able to work well with diverse groups of individuals.
- Ability to deal with potentially difficult situations involving sensitive and confidential issues.
- Strong Computer skills; data entry and spreadsheet software capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to organize work and perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Application of student development theories in decision-making.