Under the direction of the Registrar/Director, Academic Coaching, manage student, alumni, and faculty files. Work closely with MTSA’s IT Department and CAMS representatives. Serve as CAMS Academic Lead with data from student enrollment, course information, and grades and provide enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse.
• Maintain MTSA’s student information system (CAMS), including student and alumni records, master course list, course registration, transcripts, etc.
• Responsible for the timely, accurate, and compliant reporting of enrollment statuses to the National Student Clearinghouse.
• Respond to requests for verifications and transcripts in a timely manner
• Assist with academic schedules and calendars
• Assist with processing of student information prior to graduation
• Maintain student, alumni, and faculty electronic files
• Maintain and update syllabi archives and learning objective records
• Prepare reports for internal and external audiences
• Track employment of new graduates
• Assist with graduation preparation and ceremony activities
• Assist with other school events (Faculty Development Day, Interviews, Family Day, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned
• Participate in service projects
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1950, Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia (MTSA) provides graduate-level education and training of nurse anesthetists in a Christian environment born of its Seventh-day Adventist heritage. MTSA is the only independent, fully accredited anesthesia institution of its kind in the nation, instilling excellence through innovative and diverse clinical experience. A leader in academic, clinical and professional distinction, MTSA is responsive to the needs of its constituents, providing affordable graduate education for students from diverse backgrounds. The campus is located in Madison, Tennessee, a suburb of Nashville.
Jessica Creason email@example.com
• Demonstrate technology skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (CAMS experience a plus)
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• A minimum of two (2) years of higher education experience preferred