The Renfrew Center of Coconut Creek, FL has an immediate opening for a full-time Collegiate Clinical Program Manager Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders! As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
• Provides support to students and families to navigate the treatment process.
• Collaborates with college personnel, students and families to address necessary academic accommodations for treatment.
• Identifies and cultivates partnerships with colleges, counseling department/behavioral health leaders, as well as offices for disabilities, international students, academic leaders and residence life offices.
• Serves as liaison with schools, students, parents and the multidisciplinary team.
• Provides psychotherapeutic services to adults and adolescents in a manner that demonstrates understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
• Serves as a primary therapist and facilitates psychotherapy groups on topics specific to this patient population.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com Or can apply directly to our posting: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/REN1008/JobBoard/24c95e70-f960-3ffc-3d9d-784fea8f5d25/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=9cdd19df-9437-460c-8b7d-f524b4244242
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, with 19 residential and non-residential sites throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jody Damiano, firstname.lastname@example.org