The Degree Auditor will work collaboratively with leadership to ensure delivery of existing services and development of new functionality and services in the Degree Works system.
• Collaborates with the university community for the continuing implementation and optimization of Degree Works audit system and the Student Educational Planner.
• Maintains and troubleshoots academic program requirements in the Degree Works degree auditing system, including updating the Scribe and maintaining templates in the Student Educational Planner.
• Participates in the definition and maintenance of the Scribe and content for academic program requirements.
• Anticipates degree audit reporting and advisement needs. Develops and implements effective solutions tailored to specific situations.
• Provides functional support using the degree auditing system.
• Tests accuracy of degree audit and adjust logic as needed.
• Assists with curriculum development processes and review of materials. Makes updates to catalog database based on curriculum changes.
• Reviews current processes, evaluates and implements changes for improvement.
• Provides problem-resolution with coding, exceptions, curriculum and/or degree programs; responsible for updates in the Degree Works system.
• Confirms changes to curriculum and program data meets current policy.
• Contact Ellucian support center with issues relating to Scribe.
• Analyze and interpret degree requirements and scribe requirements for each major and program into the Degree Works system.
• Test each component and analyze results to ensure accuracy, and troubleshoot implementation issues and assist with the implementation of the Degree Works system by developing detailed end-user documentation and delivering end-user training as needed.
• Maintain the degree audit system by analyzing changes to academic requirements, course degree attributes, course number changes, equivalent courses, and other course and/or program updates annually, making appropriate updates to the system.
Visit the Employment link on the UNF website: https://www.unfjobs.org/ and submit a resume, cover letter and three professional references
Visit Welcome page at: https://www.unf.edu/president/
Visit the UNF website and www.unf.edu and the fast facts info link at https://www.unf.edu/info/facts/
Rachel Broderick Undergraduate Studies University of North Florida