The Degree Auditor will work collaboratively with leadership to ensure delivery of existing services and development of new functionality and services in the Degree Works system.
• Collaborates with the university community for the continuing implementation and optimization of Degree Works audit system and the Student Educational Planner.
• Maintains and troubleshoots academic program requirements in the Degree Works degree auditing system, including updating the Scribe and maintaining templates in the Student Educational Planner.
• Participates in the definition and maintenance of the Scribe and content for academic program requirements. • Anticipates degree audit reporting and advisement needs. Develops and implements effective solutions tailored to specific situations.
• Provides functional support using the degree auditing system.
• Tests accuracy of degree audit and adjust logic as needed.
• Assists with curriculum development processes and review of materials. Makes updates to catalog database based on curriculum changes.
• Reviews current processes, evaluates and implements changes for improvement.
• Provides problem-resolution with coding, exceptions, curriculum and/or degree programs; responsible for updates in the Degree Works system.
• Confirms changes to curriculum and program data meets current policy.
• Contact Ellucian support center with issues relating to Scribe.
• Analyze and interpret degree requirements and scribe requirements for each major and program into the Degree Works system.
• Test each component and analyze results to ensure accuracy, and troubleshoot implementation issues and assist with the implementation of the Degree Works system by developing detailed end-user documentation and delivering end-user training as needed.
• Maintain the degree audit system by analyzing changes to academic requirements, course degree attributes, course number changes, equivalent courses, and other course and/or program updates annually, making appropriate updates to the system.
You must apply online at www.unfjobs.org and submit all required documents to be considered an applicant for this position. UNF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action Institution.
apply on line Quicklink https://www.unfjobs.org/postings/17541
University of North Florida
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Dee Crawford, Office Manager Undergraduate Studies email: email@example.com