Responsible for the development and implementation of district and campus strategies, procedures in support of comprehensive student support services on the campus reporting directly to the Vice-President for Student Development Services.
• Leads the strategic planning and operational management of employees in Advising and Counseling, Testing Services, Career Services, the Veterans Resource Center, the Transfer Center and Student Accessibility Resources
• Oversees the stewardship and financial management of all center budgets
• Develops, directs, implements, and administers academic advising and counseling programs including Early Alert, Advising Case Management, and Counseling Case Management
• Leads, supervises, and evaluates staff; develops and implements training and training materials; provides guidance and support concerning personal and professional development
• Serves on the campus behavioral intervention team
Applications are submitted through jobs.tccd.edu. The application is the only document used to determine if qualifications per the job posting are met. In addition, compensation decisions are based on the information provided on the application. https://jobs.tccd.edu/postings/28015
Tarrant County College District (TCC) is a dynamic and growing community college in Tarrant County, Texas. With six campuses located in Fort Worth, Arlington, Hurst and online, TCC is one of the 20 largest higher education institutions in the United States. Our mission is to provide affordable and open access to quality teaching and learning.
Dr. Michael DuPont email@example.com