The Enrollment Advisor’s role is an integral part of the Office of Admission’s team and its commitment to providing excellent and transparent service to students. The Enrollment Advisor will be responsible for providing academic advising and support for several strategically important student populations (advanced standing transfer, non-degree, dually-enrolled high school, and online) pre-and post-admission up until the point of course enrollment. The Enrollment Advisor will serve as the primary point of contact for these populations as well as the external organizations and companies that may have facilitated their recruitment and application process (e.g. Catholic Virtual and EverSpring) on inquiries related to transfer credit, degree completion plans, transfer admission agreement participation, articulation pathways, and dual enrollment course transferability both for on-campus and fully online Marquette programs. The Enrollment Advisor’s interactions with prospective Marquette students will include answering phone calls, hosting in-person and virtual student appointments, responding to email inquiries, and representing Marquette at select off-campus events.
1. Serve all prospective transfer students up to the point of matriculation at Marquette, including responding to student call and email inquiries, conducting degree audits for time-to-degree-completion estimates, and connecting students’ interest and abilities with Marquette’s degree offerings.
2. Supporting transfer students through transfer guaranteed admissions agreements, articulations agreements, and high school pathway programs to ensure students understand the pathway for a successful transfer to Marquette, as well as maintaining transfer planning guides on the admissions website
3. Own the student-admission functions of Marquette’s online transfer degree programs, including Horizons at Herzing, the College of Business online degree completion program, and other similar programs as they are developed and approved.
4. Manage the inquiries, admissions, and registration process for Marquette’s dual enrollment programs, such as ECCP, LAUNCH, and Catholic Virtual, as well as serve as the point of contact for students, high school administrators, vendors and campus partners necessary for the success of the programs.
5. Collaborate with Marquette advising colleagues, the Office of the Registrar (OTR), the Bursar, New Student and Family Programs (NSFP), and Student Educational Support Services in support of students to ensure a successful transition to Marquette University.
6. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all Marquette’s academic offerings.
7. Make admission decisions for all dual enrollment applicants, including LAUNCH, ECCP, and Catholic Virtual. 8. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
Apply Online at https://employment.marquette.edu/postings/15414
Marquette University's 11 colleges and schools deliver nationally recognized programs for undergraduates, graduate and professional students, and working professionals. For prospective undergraduate students, Marquette offers 83 majors and 80 minors, as well as pre-professional programs in dentistry, law and medicine. For postgraduate students, Marquette offers 66 doctoral and master's degree programs, 18 graduate certificate programs, and a School of Dentistry and Law School.
Marquette University is located in Milwaukee, WI
Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions