Provide administrative and logistical support to students and faculty immersed in online courses, certificates, and degree programs. Also provide operational support to students and faculty regarding educational program issues and serve as a liaison between college personnel, faculty, and new and returning students.
• Using a consultative advising approach, build friendly, professional relationships with new and returning students from 1st term through to graduation to provide administrative and customer support for assigned degrees and/or certificate programs in the areas of registration, course selection, persistence risk, and online student success strategies.
• Support new student registration by conducting learning preparedness assessments to gauge online program readiness and assist with new student orientation as requested.
• Using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, monitor and work to improve retention benchmarks and graduation rates through early identification of at-risk behaviors and provide guidance to mitigate student persistence issues, including such actions as personalized communication plans to ensure continuous enrollments.
• Share programmatic enrollment data and trends as an active strategic member of cross-functional teams.
• Work closely with the Enrollment Advisors and UC Online Marketing to provide program updates and admission support.
• Identify problems or inefficiencies and work with the appropriate enrollment functional leader and/or College to implement effective resolutions and improvements.
• Monitor student satisfaction and coordinate problem resolution while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• Escalate student retention concerns to immediate supervisor or administrator.
To apply, please go to https://bit.ly/3x4bgB5
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the nation's best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls "the most ambitious campus design program in the country." With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, eight straight years of record enrollment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC's momentum has never been stronger. UC's annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.9 billion. About UC Online: At the University of Cincinnati Online (UC Online), we deliver a world-class experience for students seeking online flexibility and University of Cincinnati quality. From inquiry to graduation, we push the boundaries of what is possible and drive innovation in online education at the University of Cincinnati. With a student-centric approach and data-driven decision-making model, we support students through the online lifecycle of program discovery, program participation, and degree attainment. Our students realize their hope for a better future through real-life learning at an institution with a legacy of research, innovation, and accomplishment. The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement. As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP). The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Compensation and Benefits: UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
• Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's experience.
• Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
• Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
• Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
• Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.