To provide technical skills in the execution of established training programs to meet organizational development goals for UTSA Academic Advising.
Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing assigned training programs that enhance individual learning and meet the needs of various departmental productivity improvement endeavors.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute assigned faculty and staff training and development programs which meet departmental needs and increase trainee participation and learning.
- Maintain appropriate records of training activities and programs.
- Assist in monitoring effectiveness of assigned training programs through appropriate measurement instruments. Recommend appropriate modifications as necessary
- Coordinate and prepare instructional materials for various training and development programs.
- Plan, coordinate and execute various learning and planning events.services practices.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the training field and recommend effective training ideas for implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The University of Texas at San Antonio is an urban-serving, Hispanic thriving discovery enterprise deeply committed to student success and academic excellence. The University of Texas at San Antonio is a multicultural discovery enterprise institution with more than 34,000 students. It is the largest university in the San Antonio metropolitan region with four campuses across the city. The University is situated in a vibrant and growing community, serving a diverse, multicultural population that is reflected in our student body. San Antonio sits 90 miles south of Austin, the state capitol of Texas, and boasts on its cultural and entertainment highlights.
You must submit an application before 11:59 p.m. on 05/21/2021 to be considered for this position. At the discretion of the hiring department, this posting may close once a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.