Categories: Northeast Region 1
|Office of China Enrollment Management
|Dec 1 2019 10:00PM
|Feb 1 2020
Global Health Research Center at Duke Kunshan University is seeking one full-time data analyst to assist projects, such as:
• Analysis of large aging cohort studies.
• Application of machine-learning technologies in prediction modeling.
• Application of big data technologies in solving health problems.
• Health determinants of healthy aging and longevity.
• Epidemiology, risk factors, and clinical implications of frailty and resilience. Duke Kunshan University and the Duke Global Health Institute established the Global Health Research Center in 2013. The Center uses innovative approaches to research and solve important health and health policy challenges in China and around the world. The Global Health Research Center is built on the principles of scientific excellence and focuses on establishing interdisciplinary, mutually-beneficial collaborations with researchers from China. It will host national and international conferences to disseminate research findings and encourage dialogue among scientists, professionals, policy-makers and other key stakeholders engaged in global health. The faculty and research activities complement the global health education programs offered at DKU, including the Master of Science in Global Health and the undergraduate semester courses in global health.
Find more info at https://dukekunshan.edu.cn/en/global-health/global-health-research-center Reports to: Dr. Chenkai Wu, Assistant Professor of Global Health: https://dukekunshan.edu.cn/en/global-health/global-health-research-center/full-time-faculty
Work on data management and analysis using STATA, R, or Python for research projects
Provide assistance to other research work including but not limited to statistical section of grant proposals, literature review, manuscript writing, and conference presentation.
Prepare 3-5 papers per year as first author.
Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
University employees' job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the University grows in size and complexity in its programs.
Proficient in using Stata, R, or Python for data management and analysis.
Excellent academic writing skills (both English and Chinese).
Strong interest in health research.
How to Apply: Please submit the information below to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample Computing Code
apply to email@example.com