NACADA's 2022 Annual Conference
Building Bridges: Honoring our Past, Celebrating the Present, and Preparing for the Future
October 23-26, 2022 | Portland, Oregon | Oregon Convention Center
The conference theme encourages all of us to reflect on where we started and honor those who built the foundation for our academic advising careers in higher education. Furthermore, it gives us the opportunity to recognize the perseverance and dedication that advisors have given to this profession while also looking ahead to where our paths lead in furthering academic excellence.
Call for Proposals
Open December 13, 2021 through February 21, 2022.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
Volunteer to Read Annual Conference Proposals
There is still time to sign up as a volunteer to read Annual Conference proposals! Reviewing Annual Conference proposals is a great way to get involved with a limited time commitment and it has great impact on the association.
Expectations of Peer Reviewers for Annual Conference Proposals
- Reviewing is done online via our proposal system. You will be provided a username and password to access this system after the proposal submission deadline in late February 2022 with your reviews due mid-March 2022.
- On average, readers review 7-12 proposals.
- It takes about 15 minutes to read and score a proposal – perhaps more if new at the process.
- Readers should expect to read some proposals outside the scope of their expressed topical interest as we must balance the number of readers across Advising Communities.
- No prior experience or expertise is necessary. In February, additional details will be sent to all readers as well as information on resources to guide and assist in the proposal review process.
If you are interested in reviewing Annual Conference Proposals this year, please complete this form no later than Thursday, January 27: https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5uyGWI9k79qhBnU. If you have already signed up to volunteer, you do not need to complete this form again. More details will be shared in February.