Hybrid Event Format
NACADA’s 2021 Annual Conference will provide access to more than double the amount of content than our previous fully virtual event.
Hybrid Event Overview:
- Over 250 Live In-person sessions (in-person only); Pre-recorded versions of these presentations available via On Demand (both in-person and virtual)
- Over 60 Virtual Live sessions (both in-person and virtual)
- Access to General Session (both in-person and virtual)
- Poster Session (in-person)/Poster content (virtual)
- Networking Opportunities (both in-person and virtual)
- Exhibits (in-person)/Exhibitor content (virtual)
- On Demand recordings available for 45 days (both in-person and virtual)
See more on the conference registration information page.
NACADA Annual Conference
In consideration of the continued effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, NACADA is planning to host the 2021 Annual Conference as a hybrid event. While we are optimistic that many of you will be able to join us in person this fall for the main event, this year we will add virtual access for those who may be unable travel.
All presenters must be available to attend the event.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to assure participants that we are working with conference venues to implement proper safety and sanitary measures. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Requiring participants to wear masks
- Social distancing
- Availability of hand sanitizer and hand sanitizing stations
- Increased disinfection processes
- Enhanced food safety measures
- Participants should not attend the conference if you are ill, experiencing fever, any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the conference dates.
The Duke Energy Convention Center was the first in the Ohio Region to obtain the GBAC STAR™ Accreditation. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, Duke Energy Convention Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility.