Updated September 13, 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to assure participants that we are working with conference venues to implement proper safety and sanitary measures.
- Before or upon checking in for the conference, all participants will be required to complete a conference check-in questionnaire to provide a current cell phone number that can be used to contact them during the conference for the purposes of a contact tracing protocol.
- Participants will be REQUIRED to wear masks regardless of vaccination status during all in-person conference activities. Masks will be provided at the registration desk for conference participants.
- As a matter of comfort and respect to participants, wristbands will be provided to signal your level of comfort and interaction.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon conference check-in and hand sanitizing stations will be made available throughout the conference venues.
- Convention Center and Hotel staff will increase frequency of cleaning of high touchpoint areas.
- Convention Center and Hotel staff will practice enhanced food safety measures for any meals provided.
The Duke Energy Convention Center was the first in the Ohio Region to obtain the GBAC STAR™ Accreditation. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, Duke Energy Convention Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility.
Hybrid Event Format
NACADA’s 2021 Annual Conference will provide access to more than double the amount of content than our previous fully virtual event.
Hybrid Event Overview:
- Over 200 Live In-person sessions (in-person only); Pre-recorded versions of these presentations available via On Demand (both in-person and virtual)
- Over 50 Virtual Live sessions presented via Zoom (both in-person and virtual)
- Access to General Session (both in-person and virtual)
- Poster Session (in-person)/Poster content (virtual)
- Networking Opportunities (both in-person and virtual)
- Exhibits (in-person)/Exhibitor content (virtual)
- On Demand recordings available for 45 days (both in-person and virtual)
See more on the conference registration information page.