February 9-11, 2021
Join us in 2021 for our VIRTUAL Assessment Institute!
We invite you to review the event schedule, available via the link to the left. You will find that we have developed the Assessment Institute around both synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities as well as many opportunities for networking and developing peer-to-peer relationships. Those who register for the event will also have access to the event materials and session recordings for 45 days after the conclusion of the Institute.
While the delivery platform has changed, the goals and outcomes of the Institute remain the same. From flexible Work Group options to progressive plenary (general) sessions the Assessment Institute has been honed to provide new and seasoned advisors an in-depth look into Academic Advising and Assessment.
What to expect:
Assessment of academic advising is essential for a successful and effective academic advising program on any campus. This working institute will be an intensive two and a half days focused on the components of a successful assessment program as well as specific strategies and tools for developing and implementing assessment programs on your campus.
Why you should attend:
- Develop a vision for advising on your campus
- Understand national resources that offer student feedback & information about advising
- Learn how to identify resources & allies in the areas of institutional Research & Institutional Planning
- Learn to connect your plan to the institutional strategic planning process
- Learn how to communicate this information to campus colleagues to generate collaboration & understanding
- Use benchmarking to document the success of your plan