Jan. 31-Feb. 2, 2024
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle
in Raleigh (Cary), NC
More event details will be posted closer to the event date. Please check back.
What to expect:
Assessment of academic advising is essential for a successful and effective academic advising program on any campus. This working institute will be an intensive two and a half days focused on the components of a successful assessment program as well as specific strategies and tools for developing and implementing assessment programs on your campus.
"The knowledge, instruction, and engagement regarding this topic cannot be found elsewhere." - past Assessment Institute attendee
Why you should attend:
- Develop a vision for advising on your campus
- Understand national resources that offer student feedback & information about advising
- Learn how to identify resources & allies in the areas of institutional Research & Institutional Planning
- Learn to connect your plan to the institutional strategic planning process
- Learn how to communicate this information to campus colleagues to generate collaboration & understanding
- Use benchmarking to document the success of your plan