February 11-13, 2022
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Details about the 2022 Assessment Institute will be posted closer to the event date, please check back.
What to expect:
Assessment of academic advising is essential for a successful and effective academic advising program on any campus. This working institute will be an intensive two and a half days focused on the components of a successful assessment program as well as specific strategies and tools for developing and implementing assessment programs on your campus.
Why you should attend:
- Develop a vision for advising on your campus
- Understand national resources that offer student feedback & information about advising
- Learn how to identify resources & allies in the areas of institutional Research & Institutional Planning
- Learn to connect your plan to the institutional strategic planning process
- Learn how to communicate this information to campus colleagues to generate collaboration & understanding
- Use benchmarking to document the success of your plan