The purpose of this position is to offer effective academic advising to Honors students, participate in the College’s summer Orientation and Registration program for incoming students, and provide other administrative services to the College. For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/.
- Recruit, develop, and prepare students for National Scholarship Applications (such as Rhodes, Truman, Marshall, etc.).
- Coordinate internal scholarships, scholarship programs, and Honors Societies (e.g. Phi Kappa Phi, Mortar Board)
- Provide academic advising to Honors students.
- Coordinate College assessment strategy
Perform other duties as needed, including:
- Coordinate programming.
- Represent the Honors College at national conferences
- Represent the College on University committees (including Advising Commissions, and University Academic Support Council)
- Attend Honors College staff meetings.
- Respond to miscellaneous requests for information from students, staff, faculty, and Administrators.
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Bowling Green State University provides experiences that enhance lives. Students are prepared for lifelong career growth, lives of engaged citizenship and leadership in a global society. U.S. News and World Report names BGSU as one of the top public universities nationwide with a strong commitment to first-year programs that lead to success. Within our transformative learning community, we build a welcoming, safe and diverse environment where the creative ideas and achievements of all can benefit others throughout Ohio, the nation and the world.
Jodi Devine, email@example.com, 419-372-8501