The Associate Director of Student Success Technology (ADSST) leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and oversight of the advising technology platform(s) in accordance with the Board of Regents for Higher Education Holistic Case Management Advising policy and resultant Guided Pathways Advising program within Connecticut State Community College.
Under the direction and supervision of the Associate Vice President of Student Success Management or other administrator, the Associate Director of Student Success Technology is responsible for leading leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and oversight of the advising technology platform(s) through effective performance in these functional areas:
• Supporting the implementation of advising technology at 12 campuses within Connecticut State Community College;
• Ensuring technology platforms support strategic goals and objectives of the Guided Pathways Advising program;
• Serves as the functional lead for the advising technology platform and a resource for other staff in Enrollment Management & Student Affairs (EMSA) on resolving issues;
• Establishes in conjunction with a technology vendor, CSCU system office, and college leadership timelines, work plans, and deliverables and monitors progress toward goal completion;
• Convenes relevant stakeholders and functional area leads to inform the development and design of the platform;
• Develops, schedules, and coordinates training for faculty and staff at all campuses;
• Serves as the liaison between end-users, CSCU information technology, and vendor;
• Manages requests for system configuration changes and coordinates annual updates;
• Supports Guided Pathways Advising leadership in the development of technology training modules;
• Develops resource guides and other electronic materials to enhance usage and maximize functionality;
• Partners with other college technology leads across academic affairs, enrollment management, and student affairs to identify synergies.
In addition to the accountabilities listed above, the incumbent is required to carry out the essential duties of: Attendance and participation at convocation, commencement, and honors ceremonies; service on assigned committees and task forces; attendance and participation at, committee, staff, informational and professional meetings. All of these may involve attendance at evening or weekend events.
Submit submit a cover letter and resume using the following link: https://bor-charteroakregion.applytojob.com/apply. Faxed, incomplete applications, or those submitted after the closing date will not be considered and links to other sources to view resumes are not acceptable. All employment, if offered, is contingent upon proof of citizenship or employability under the requirement of the Immigration and Control Act (IRCA) and the successful passing of a background check. CSCU is committed to providing a safe campus community. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and, when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check. Link to Apply: https://bor-charteroakregion.applytojob.com/apply/lUtlIar8kR/Associate-Director-Of-Student-Success-Technology
CSCU includes the 4 regional public universities, Charter Oak State College, and the 12 public Community Colleges in Connecticut. This position will focus on working directly with the 12 community college campuses.
Salary Minimum: $67,587 - plus excellent State-supported fringe benefits.