Academic Success Center. The Director plans and directs the operations and programs of the Academic Success Center which includes Tutorial Services, Educational Assistance Programs, and Testing.
- Oversees the development, coordination and delivery of a range of educational assistance programs to students in an effort to help all students become independent and collaborative learners.
- Coordinates the Learning Support Program and serves on the Regents Advisory Committee for Learning Support.
- Collaborates with academic departments to offer support services.
- Manages professional and support staff in the delivery of services and programs.
- Oversees and manages the fiscal resources associated with the Center.
- Leads the planning and implementation of departmental strategies.
- Administers organizational activities, sets business strategies, delegate's tasks, and recruits new managerial employees in the implementation of strategic goals within the unit.
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1514718
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.