Advisory Board Chair (2018-2020)
The Chair of the Advisory Board facilitates the work of the group by:
- Working with the Executive Office staff on issues that need attention or discussion.
- Serving as the chair of the Publications Advisory Board's management team.
- Facilitating Advisory Board discussion on issues via email and/or conference calls.
- Facilitating Advisory Board meetings during the Annual Conference.
- Working with the Executive Office and the President on appointment of new members each year.
- Providing written reports to the Board of Directors at least twice annually.
Susan Fread, Lehigh Carbon Community College, PAB review chair and PAB management team member (2018-2020); Incoming Chair (2020-2022)
Quentin Alexander, Longwood University (2017-2021)
Karen Archambault, Rowan College at Burlington County (2019-2021)
Regan Baker, Avila University (2018-2020)
LaDonna Bridges, Framingham State University (2018-2022)
Chrissy Davis Jones, Spokane Falls Community College (2017-2021)
Michael Dial, University of South Carolina (2020-2022)
Cindy Firestein, Simmons University (2019-2021)
Julie Givans Voller, Phoenix College, Outgoing Chair (2020-2022)
David Grey, York St. John University (UK) (2018-2022)
Peter Hagen, Stockton University (2017-2021)
Sarah Howard,The Ohio State University (2018-2022)
Shantelea Johns, Wayne State University (2018-2022)
Gayle Juneau-Butler, Studer Education (2018-2020)
Laura Kotti, University of South Carolina (2019-2021)
Katie Larson, University of Nebraska-Omaha (2020-2022)
Holly Martin, Notre Dame University (2017-2021)
George Steele, retired Ohio State University system (2018-2020)
Pamela Stephens, Fairmont State University (2020-2022)
Sandra Waters, Old Dominion University (2018-2020)
Damian Whitney, Webster University (2018-2020)
Ex Officio Members:
Ashley Thomas, NACADA Executive Office Liaison
Sharon Aiken-Wisniewski, NACADA Journal co-editor University of Utah (2018-2020)
Susan Campbell, NACADA Journal co-editor (2016 - 2021), University of Southern Maine, emerita
Lisa Rubin, NACADA Journal co-editor (2020-2023), Kansas State University
Ruth Darling, NACADA Review co-editor, University of Tennessee, retired (2017-2020)
Oscar van den Wijngaard, NACADA Review co-editor, Maastricht University (Netherlands) (2017-2020)
Leigh Cunningham, NACADA Executive Office
Dawn Krause, NACADA Executive Office