Steps for adding a preconference workshop:
- Login to your NACADA account online.
- Click your name in the upper right corner to access your online profile page.
- Click the “My Registrations” tab.
- Click “View/Edit Details” to the right of your conference registration, then click the green pencil/edit next to your name.
- This will lead you to the steps of the “Edit Registration” process. Here you can edit/make additions to your registration, including adding a workshop in step 2.
- Be sure to continue to the “Shopping Cart” and click “Continue to Payment” to save your changes. If the changes made don't include a fee, you will not be prompted for payment if your shopping cart balance is $0.00. If there is a fee, you will enter payment information. You will not be able to add a preconference workshop with purchase order or check.
If you have questions, please contact Michele at email@example.com or call 785-532-7168.