We are excited that you are considering joining us for the 2022 Region Conference. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to assure participants that we are working with conference venues to implement proper safety and sanitary measures.
Health and Safety Measures for the Conference
- To provide a safe and healthy event, we will require all registrants to COVID-clear in order to attend the Region Conference. Review NACADA's COVID-19 Safety Practices.
- NACADA has contracted with VOW Digital Health to manage the verification process for vaccination cards and PCR COVID-19 tests. Participants will complete the VOW Digital Health Check-In. VOW captures minimal personal information. (You only need to submit proof of full vaccination or negative PCR Covid-19 test, not both.)
- All participants are required to review the NACADA Coronavirus/COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Waiver.
- Don't attend the conference if you are ill, experiencing a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the conference dates. Also, do not attend if you are not VOW verified. The opportunity for on-site testing will NOT be available at the Conference. It will be the participant’s responsibility to locate and secure testing if the above requirements are not met before entering the conference.
Before you register, please review and agree to the NACADA Assumption of Risk and Waiver, and review and agree to comply with the requirements outlined on the COVID-19 Safety Practices. If you do not comply or verify through VOW, you will not be able to attend.
What to Expect During Conference
- While indoors, we will enforce the latest CDC guidelines, so be sure to utilize one of the many self-sanitizing stations, mask up, and social distance when appropriate.
- Participants will be REQUIRED to wear masks regardless of vaccination status. Masks will be provided at the registration desk for conference participants.
- As a matter of comfort and respect to participants, wristbands will be provided to signal your level of comfort and interaction.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon conference check-in and hand sanitizing stations will be made available throughout the conference venues.
- Hotel staff will increase the frequency of cleaning of high touchpoint areas.
- Hotel staff will practice enhanced food safety measures for any meals provided.