Becoming a NACADA member means joining the ranks of more than 14,000 professional advisors, counselors, faculty, administrators, and students working to enhance the educational development of students. Memberships are offered in five categories and enjoy many common privileges or opportunities, including leadership, professional development, resources and discounts. Visit Benefits & Services for a full listing of benefits.
Choose the membership that is right for you!
- General Membership is $75/year – for individuals employed by an accredited higher education institution
- Student Membership* is $20/year – for individual students not currently employed full-time in an institution.
- Associate Membership is $95/year – for individuals not employed by an accredited higher education institution.
- Retiree Membership is $30/year – for individuals who are retired but still actively contributing in the field of academic advising; and
- Institutional Membership is $175/year – for individuals employed by an accredited higher education institution which values transferability of membership to another advising professional, should the original institutional member leave his/her advising position. An institutional membership also:
- Supports institution accreditation
- Satisfies grant requirements
- Communicates institutional support of high quality academic advising experiences for its students
- Receives one additional copy of the NACADA Journal
Click 'Join Now' to the right to complete your membership online and pay with a credit card. If you are unable to use a credit card please complete and submit the member application form linked below.