Our consultants and speakers fees are comparative to other consulting fees; however, we provide the added benefits of post-consultation follow-up and on-going assistance in the change process, as well as a broad list of qualified experts in the field of advising and student success from which to select.
The NACADA Consultants and Speakers fees are set as follows:
- Preparation Honorarium: $800
- Speaker/Consultant presentation or review Honorarium, per day: $1,200
- Consultant Honorarium for the Review Institutional Report writing: $1,000
- NACADA Fee: 30% of the speaker/consultant honorarium total
- Please note there are exceptions to this fee structure based on the complexity of the request.
Example of fees for a typical one-day, Speaking Engagement:
- Speaker honorarium for preparation work: $800
- Speaker honorarium for presentation day: $1,200
- Reimbursement of speaker travel expenses, if applicable
- NACADA Fee, 30% of total honorarium: $600
- Total Quote, not including speaker's travel expenses: $2,600
Example of fees for a typical two-day, two consultants Review:
- Consultants honorarium for preparation work, 2 consultants: $1,600
- Consultant honorarium for two in-person or virtual review days: $4,800
- Consultant honorarium for Institutional Report writing: $2,000
- Reimbursement of consultant(s) travel expenses, if applicable
- NACADA Fee, 30% of total honorarium: $2,520
- Total Quote, not including consultant(s) travel expenses: $10,920
NACADA will invoice the institution after the speaker event is completed or after the review institutional report has been accepted. All payments to NACADA are expected within 30 days of receipt of invoice.