The NACADA Consultants and Speakers fee is $850 per day, per consultant. Please allow for a minimum of one preparation day and the number of on-campus or virtual day(s) at the rate of $850 per day(s). Please note there are exceptions to this fee structure based on the complexity of the request. In addition, there will be a 25% NACADA fee, which is based on the consultant's honorarium.
Example of fees for a typical one-day, Speaking Engagement:
- Speaker honorarium for preparation work, $850
- Speaker honorarium for presentation day, $850
- Reimbursement of speaker travel expenses, if applicable
- NACADA Fee, 25% of total honorarium, $425
- Total Quote (without travel expenses) would be $2,125
Example of fees for a typical two-day, two consultants Review:
- Consultant honorarium for preparation work, $850@ per consultant; $1,700
- Consultant honorarium for two in-person/virtual review days, $850 per day/per consultant, $3,400
- Consultant honorarium for Institutional Report writing, $850 per consultant, $1,700
- Reimbursement of consultant travel expenses, if applicable
- NACADA Fee, 25% of total honorarium, $1,700
- Total Quote (without travel expenses) would be $8,500
NACADA will invoice the institution after the event or after the institutional report has been accepted. All payments to NACADA are expected within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
Our AACSS fees are comparative to other consulting fees; however, we provide the added benefits of post-consultation follow-up and on-going assistance in the change process, as well as a broad list of qualified experts in the field of advising and student success from which to select.