A separate title page allows for blind review, thus all identifying information is featured only on the title page. Ensure that no information identifying the authors, their institutions, or the institutions cited in the original research are presented in the abstract, text, tables, or figures.
- Limit titles to 12 words.
- List names and affiliations of each author.
- Include full mailing addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail contact information for every author.
- Clearly identify the corresponding, or lead, author. This person will be responsible for ushering the manuscript through the review and publication process. The lead author is responsible for keeping contact information updated and signing the copyright agreement.
- Note all copyright constraints.
- Provide information from appropriate oversight agencies on use of human participants.