The role of the IEC (updated September 2021 by the Board of Directors) is to meet the inclusion and engagement needs of NACADA’s diverse membership by:
- Developing and implementing an assessment process/cycle
- Analyzing and reviewing trends in the assessment data
- Researching and recommending effective methods and practices throughout the association.
- Create an ongoing, three-year assessment cycle, while recognizing there may be one-time, specific assessments that complement this cycle.
- Develop a standardized assessment instrument/tool that can be used for NACADA events and programs at every level (i.e., state, regional, global) with flexibility for “add-ons” when specific needs arise.
- Provide recommendations for training to the Inclusion & Engagement Training Advisory Board
- Ensure committee includes members with an assessment background
Membership: IEC members serve a two-year term and meet yearly on-site at the NACADA annual conference. Online meetings via the Zoom platform take place as needed throughout the year. Hear from three committee members HERE.