For members who are ready to engage more deeply in NACADA leadership, the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) is one structured way to explore a personalized pathway to leadership. Applicants should prepare to clearly articulate how they would reflect diversity in NACADA leadership in their application materials. Requirements are listed below.
The application asks candidates to address:
- Your goals for increasing your involvement in NACADA.
- What components of the ELP program will contribute to your goals for increased involvement?
- How your participation supports the goal of providing intentional leadership development to members of underrepresented populations within the NACADA membership.
- Your active involvement, or demonstrated participation, in NACADA.
The Emerging Leader Application contains 3 components:
- The application
- Letter of Support
- Completed Supervisor Acknowledgement Letter