Upload a separate Word docx of doc file (the body of the manuscript should be no more than 6000 words) that includes the title, abstract, key words, manuscript, and references. No identifying information (authors or institutions where the research took place) should be included in this manuscript file.
Please consult APA and Webster’s extensively when preparing a manuscript.
- Excluding the title page, references, biographies, and abstract, do not exceed 6,000 words.
- Submit all manuscript files as docs or doc files.
- Use Times New Roman 12 pt. font in the entire file, including tables, figures, headings, captions, and table notes (page footnotes, generated properly in Word, will be smaller).
- Double space the manuscript.
- Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Place page number in the upper-right corner.
- Do not use space bar or soft returns to align text; apply tabs, not the space bar, only to indent the first sentence of a paragraph.
- Do not use section or page breaks in the running text.
- Use footnotes sparingly and never to solely cite a reference.