The Adult Learners Advising Community serves advisors who spend a significant portion of their duties serving adult students. Through the sharing of information and experiences, our community assists advisors and administrators in understanding, addressing, and advocating for the unique needs of adult learners. Resources, found under the ‘More Links’ section on the right side of the page, focus on the following critical areas for adult learner success:
- support for their learning development;
- student and academic services convenient for adults;
- networking and community building opportunities;
- strategies for balancing work, life, and school responsibilities;
- motivation to complete their programs.