NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising is higher education’s premier association for the advancement of student success through excellence in academic advising. Leaders of institutions, advising administrators and advising professionals turn to NACADA for an array of services ranging from professional development and networking opportunities to our current publications and consulting services based on decades of evidenced-based research.
Several benefits are discounted or free to NACADA members, which include:
- Membership in a premier association devoted to academic advising in higher education
- Access to a comprehensive, global network of advising professionals
- Professional development opportunities for every stage of your career
- Scholarship opportunities for administrators, advising professionals, and graduate students to attend NACADA events
- Member-only pricing for all NACADA events including events, programs, and resources
- conferences and institutes
- webinars and eTutorials
- media such as books, pocket guides, and special publications
- digital recordings
- On-demand access to NACADA’s library of resources and publications, including our flagship research publication, the NACADA Journal, along with Academic Advising Today and the NACADA Review
- Access to position announcements
- Access to NACADA’s global and Region awards programs, which offers members the opportunity to be recognized on the world stage
- Access to NACADA’s competitive Emerging Leader Program
- Networking and informal professional development opportunities through our interest-based Advising Communities and Region-led initiatives
- Support guided by the NACADA foundational pillars for advising practice
Join NACADA and become an active member in our Association today!
Through these many services and resources, we believe you will find
membership in NACADA both beneficial and exciting. NACADA, through its
leaders, members and Executive Office, is eager to provide you with the
professional development and networking opportunities you desire. We
look forward to your participation. Please let us know if we can assist
you in any way.
Please Note: To be withheld from our directory, please contact the NACADA Executive Office.