Every year, Chairs report out twice using a single form called the Division Unit Report. The report is divided into two sections:
- Post-Conference report includes columns 1-6.
- This report sets up the unit's goals and outcome measures for the year. Goals are often defined at your Annual Conference business meeting, but can also be covered via email or Zoom meetings. Goals should incorporate your unit's input and feedback. Chairs must list at least two goals (aligned with NACADA Strategic goals) that include outcome measures.
- This report is due November 15, 2018.
- Annual report includes columns 7-8.
- These columns summarize your progress on the goals and outcomes you listed in columns 1-6.
- The complete Division Unit Report is due August 15, 2018.
As of 2018, Chairs must also submit Topical Tempate for their community on August 15th. This is the "elevator speech" that provides an AC snapshot for members. It will be added to the main webpage of each AC.
Send your report (Word or PDF) to ACD Reps - Rebecca Cofer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Kyle Ross (email@example.com) and EO Liaison - Dawn Krause (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please copy your unit’s Steering Committee Member (Cluster Rep) as well.